This time I will briefly explain the types of adsense advertisements. Although Google Adsense has various advertisements, there are three kinds of advertisements if you divide the advertisement roughly.
It is divided into these three. The number of advertisements that can be affixed to one page is three "advertisement units", three "link units", and "Adsense for search" up to two. Up to eight ads in total can be stuck. I think that it is hard to understand even by explaining with words, so I introduce each using images.
[right-side]
Ad unit
Link unit
AdSense for search
It is divided into these three. The number of advertisements that can be affixed to one page is three "advertisement units", three "link units", and "Adsense for search" up to two. Up to eight ads in total can be stuck. I think that it is hard to understand even by explaining with words, so I introduce each using images.
Ad unit
The ad with the highest CTR is "ad unit". You can paste up to 3 pages per page, and ads and text ads for images are displayed. There are many things that are displayed under sidebars and articles on various sites.
This type is large in size, and it is characterized by high degree of freedom as it can also advertise custom sizes.
Link unit
The link unit is a text only advertisement and it can also paste up to three on one page. There are advertisements like landscape navigation and styles like bullets.
AdSense for search
This type can display adsense ads in search results and can install up to two on one page.
It is possible to retrieve results not only from the site but also from the specified URL. For example, if you have two blogs, if you set up two sites, you can also search within two sites.
These are the rough types of Google AdSense ads. For details on how to advertise each advertisement, please refer to another article.


