A+ A-

The easiest way to earn over 1,000 dollar a month on Google AdSense

Because some readers of this blog think that they want to operate blogs and want to earn extra income, I tried to summarize themselves about monetizing my blog.

There are various ways to operate a blog to earn income, but this time it is a way to earn revenue with Google AdSense (Google adsense) which has also been introduced in this blog and is also a title .

First of all, this "getting income over 1,000 dollars a month" means in other words, among the large number of people working on the net business, we will be joining the top 5%.

Recently, there are a lot of people who are also doing net business individually, and the words affiliate and adsense have started spreading with that as well.

However, although the population tackling the Internet business is increasing, on the other hand, it seems that the severe reality that only a few are earning is highlighted.

I am talking about now from the monthly breakthrough of 500 Dollar, and if I can grasp the profit margin of blogging, it is contents which can increase income with 1500 Dollar, 5,000 Dollar, 10,000 Dollar.



That is what I actually do to earn revenue with Google Adsense, but in fact it's pretty easy and I just do not do it or do it.

Therefore, we focused on basic items directly linked to income rather than sophisticated know-how and knowledge and decided to explain it as clearly as possible.

Also, since we have omitted the rudimentary things like how to open a blog and how to register an adsense, we will proceed with a premise assuming that you have acquired a blog + Adsense account.

Perhaps from those who already earn more than 500 Dollar a month from the net, there may be contents which are somewhat unsatisfactory, but those who are about to enter Adsense or those who have hardly incurred Adsense income yet I think that it will be helpful.

Relationship between PV number and Adsense revenue


How much can you earn with Adsense? If you look at the movement of advertising revenue of blogs and sites that I manage, the revenue will rise in proportion to roughly PV number.

It is a very simple rule that as soon as you accumulate good articles and the PV increases, the clicks on advertisements increase as much.

It is a place where Adsense is concerned about how much PV is necessary to earn 1500 dollar a month in Adsense .

Anyway, if people do not get together on the blogs we made, the profit will not increase, but from the conclusion it is a theme that you can expect high CPC (CPC) and clickthrough rate (CTR) of your troubles etc. if the reward of about 1500 Dollar in about 50,000 PV in the month happens to.

However, for example, if it is like this blog style 100,000 PV / month becomes necessary, it means that there is a considerable range depending on the theme.

And what I want you to notice here is that if Adsense can generate the first income, then the income will increase in proportion to the workload.

Naturally, as long as you earn income of 1500 Dollar or more, you will be able to work while keeping motivation, as compensation will occur for a considerable time.

It is impossible to publish Adsense's report because it is prohibited by the contract, but I will give you a rough guide. 

 [2column][content]
10 thousand PV  
50 thousand PV
100 thousand PV
200 thousand PV
300 thousand PV[/content][content]
Earnings (Dollar)
500 to 1000
1000 to2000
2000 to 5000
5,000 to 10,000 
[/content][/2column]

As the rate of return varies depending on the theme to be handled and relationships with smart pricing, we can not simply say this street, but in my case Adsense's site is roughly calculated like this.

If PV increases, you will be able to anticipate income other than Adsense, so obviously it will become bigger if the revenue of the blog or the site itself, depending on your blog or site, it will be completely in ads other than Adsense (result fee, net advertisement) It may be better to switch.

Adsense has income with one click


Even if you go to a business with a net business there are various things.

Are famous affiliates, auctions, drop shipping, and so on?

Whatever you do, you will certainly generate income if you do work with a solid know-how, but Adsense has the greatest merit that there is nothing else to do.

That means that even if you do not sell anything, revenue will be generated only by clicks .

This is the biggest strongest merit of Adsense.

If someone clicks on the adsense ad displayed on your blog, it will only generate revenue.

Clearly it is not such an easy business.

Specifically, compared with other net business, for example, in the case of an affiliate in a position very close to Adsense, it is almost same with the term "making a blog and attracting customers".

However, the definitive difference is that in the

case of an affiliate in that clicks are made, the revenue does not occur , it will be clicked, affiliate fee will be incurred for you the first time the item is sold on the sales page at the destination.

So, of course, the difficulty level is higher than Adsense.

Next in the net business, it is said that it is said to be quite earnest Auction.

I understand that I have also been doing in the past, but it is certainly easy to earn auction.

However, this is also inferior to Adsense in terms of earnings. <A I = 16> Why is that, in the case of an auction, it will be necessary to perform a series of flows such as purchase of goods, exhibition, successful bid, shipment. Although I can earn well, I can not afford to take time and effort by all means, because I get labor income anyway, I stop earnings instantly when I stop working. In the case of Adsense, I will say it many times, but income will occur with 1 click. Even without thinking such as difficult SEO etc., if articles that are useful for the reader are properly accumulated, the article becomes property, people will come from the search by the long tail keyword of the past article, the number of repeaters also increases, PV Until to a certain extent it gradually increases though it is little by little. If that happens, it will not be completely covered up, but it is possible enough to make it semi-unearned income state only to renew it about several times a month . It is the same even if it compares with drop shipping and so on.

Revenue generation with one click · If you accumulate valuable articles properly, past articles can become property and semi-unemployment income can be made

Adsense is easy to earn anyway, and it is the greatest charm that it is possible to continue to earn money over the long term.

Decide the theme to increase the number of visitors to the blog, accumulate high-quality articles

I hope to decide the theme freely for blogs, but if continuing for a long time, I think that it is better to have a theme like my favorite things and interests.

The cost per click of an advertisement and the unit price of an affiliate will also change depending on the type of information to be handled.

For example, if you deal with expensive items such as insurance and finance, the unit price per action becomes high.

By the way, in the case of this blog, there are many people who are accustomed to the net to some extent visitors, so they do not

click on advertisement too much, and profitability is not so high (crying) later on CPC (CPC) Although the unit price of so-called "worrying system" advertisement is high in many cases, it is recommended as a theme.

For example, diet and so on, but other


Cosmetic surgery, leg foot, O leg, constipation, acne, esthetics, breast augmentation, LASIK, vision correction, headache, back pain, stiff shoulder stiffness, yoga, depression, atopy, swelling, bad breath, thin hair, hair growth, , AIDS, hay fever, cashing, marriage, divorce, divination, feng shui, funeral, loan, credit, debt, consumer finance, loan, taxes, self-bankrupt ...

There are lots of things like this and so on.

For example, if you are suffering from thinning hair, and if you are doing your hair growth measures on a daily basis, it will be posted more and more as an article.

Even when the story is gone, it is also important to stretch the antenna that catches something related to your blog theme every day since the material is rolling at various places such as books and TV and the net.

Talking about trend keywords, especially on the basis of the content broadcast on television, the explosive increase in PV may be an article.

If you have a theme that you can write at least one thing, if you create a blog with that theme and accumulate good articles, it may be a little funny after a half year, no later than three months.

Write the design drawing first


First of all, I want you to think thoroughly about the design drawing when making a blog.

For example, suppose you decide to make a diet related blog.

Here I want to be careful, there are cases where you are driven by the impulse that makes you want to write this, especially when there is no story.

At first glance, the content of the blog is abundant and looks promising, but in reality this will also make the efficiency worse and the concept of the blog will be easy to shift and it is dangerous.

There is a part that can be understood even in the sense that it firms the concept firmly, and the theme (key word) is important to earn with Adsense, as already explained.

With this in mind, it is important to specialize only to become that keyword and to attack blogs, but also want to write that, if you want to write this too, the focus on that keyword will inevitably be blurred and in the worst case I do not know whether I am making a blog ... will also be in a state called.

This time it is a difficult part because it involves a long tail strategy that picks up access with various related keywords and a trend strategy that attracts customers with a topic that is daring to dare, but it is still difficult to say one thing Of that, it is better to work ahead with creating a solid design drawing.

About how to write an article and the whole composition when managing a blog

Once the theme is decided, the next is how to write articles, but again the most important thing is "How many articles can be accumulated useful for readers".

For some reason, this is understandable if you read Adsense's terms securely, but Google has great importance on the quality of the site.

If you think about the mechanism of Adsense's advertisement, it will be appreciated as advertisers are posting it on a useful medium (blog or website) because advertising effectiveness will be higher .

With that in mind, it is not good that low-quality blogs with few valuable articles are good.

However, it is not a good idea to say that it is not a good idea to have a large number of characters and a volume, so be careful.

Occasionally I sometimes see blogs and the like where things like "~ ○ ○ letters are necessary for the article number necessary to earn with Adsense", but do not worry about the number of characters when writing articles I think it's good.

Actually, I have not touched it at all.

What matters is not the number of characters, it is contents written even if there are few characters a few, whether the contents are useful and helpful for blog visitors.

In that sense, even articles that have few letters in descriptive text in photos or images, if there is originality and it is useful for blog visitors , that is one respectable content and Google also like that I will.

Conversely, it is better to think that the site is destined to disappear in an article that automatically generated with a thin content tool, no matter how many characters it has. <A I = 12> If you provide content that is useful for blog visitors, it will be recognized as a useful medium for your advertisers by themselves, so it is unlikely that Google hates you. The site that Google considers good is a site that is beneficial to visitors, that is, when building a blog, it is good to keep in mind that it always provides useful content from the perspective of a blog visitor. In the past a long ago, even at a perraite site, we stuffed up keywords and increased linkage, so-called robots had a way to misunderstand that this is a useful site, but now it does not work at all in such a way You better think that you think. A site that Google considers as a good site = a site useful for visitors. This is something I always want to keep in mind.

How much sentence power do you need?


When writing a sentence on a blog, I think that there are not a few people saying "I am not good at writing sentences, and I am not very good at writing themselves in the first place", but this is no problem at all.

I also hated the sentences in the past (and now?), I disliked elementary school reading impressions etc, but now I have written blog posts and it is possible for a lot of blog visitors to read it.

Although it is far from good writing, still writing a lot of articles from day to day in order to write easy-to-understand sentences considering the reader.

Write readable sentences considering readers Writing a
lot of articles and accumulating

These two can be done to anyone as long as they are conscious.

It is useful for readers, keeping in mind easy-to-understand sentences, and being bad at all, so I will not be afraid to write dondon anyway.

I think that Google is also watching blog visitors' stay time of blogs, and I think that the improvement of sentences (getting the articles read firmly by visitors) and the increase of Adsense income are always proportional.

How to paste Adsense and notes


I talked about increasing advertising revenue by increasing PV if you open up a blog and accumulating valuable articles, but I will explain CTR (CPR) and cost per click (CPC).

In the first place, Adsense is content-linked advertisement.

In other words, the advertisement to be displayed will be decided according to the contents of the article you wrote.

If the content of the article you wrote concerns diet, it is natural, but advertisement to be displayed also shows diet advertisement.

So if you want to earn income by sticking Adsense ads to your blog,

First, unify the theme of the blog (display advertisement matching the content of the blog)
and make the position where advertisement is putted (blend advertisement well into blog)

That is important.

As for the theme of the blog as decided as mentioned above, it is about the position where advertisement is pasted next, but where is the best Adsense advertisement put on first? It is necessary to think about.

Since many information is circulating about this, I think that many people already know it, but let's review this once again here.

It is said that human eyes have a habit of seeing from the top to the bottom, from the left side to the right side, if it says how to move when seeing the site.

If you firmly understand how this eyes moves and decide where to put Adsense, the clickthrough rate (CTR) will increase as a matter of course.

Conversely, if you stick it appropriately without being conscious of this movement of eyes, you will be cautioned as clickthrough rate (CTR) will go down.

Finally, it can be said that the line of sight moves like drawing "Z".

After reading the article to the right, please go back to the left and go to the right ... and you will be stepping down steadily.

Based on this, it is a question of where to put Adsense, but it is generally said that the upper part of the sidebar is said to raise the click rate (CTR) as well.

In my blog, the clickthrough rate (CTR) is low, but the blog header part is the highest in terms of cost per click (CPC), and conversely the clickthrough rate (CTR) in article titles and in articles is high , Cost per click (CPC) is cheap.

Although I tried variously, if thinking about balance, I thought whether the top of the sidebar and the bottom of the article are the best, and I put it like this in this blog.

Adsense has ad sizes of various sizes <a I = 13> There are ads of various sizes, but this is the most safe and you can expect clicks.

Also, do not forget to mention "sponsored links" or "advertisements" in the upper part of adsense if ads and content are confusing.

Other wording is NG.


By the way, there are some people who misunderstand this well, but there is no need to express "sponsored links" or "advertisements" without fail, it means "sponsored links" or "advertisements" if it is written.

Also, strictly speaking, the space between "sponsored" and "link" seems to be correct, but I do not understand this somewhat.

Well I do not think there will be any problem in em space.

By the way, there are truly various sizes and shapes of advertisements, but these are the most orthodox types.

Big banner 728 × 90
rectangle (medium) 300 × 250
rectangle (large) 336 × 280
Skyscraper (120 × 600)

I use it also from my blog.

Although I often see other blogs, there are still many people who are developing these in four types.

In the meantime, it is best to first select the one that is most likely to fit out of the four above.

Make advertisement and content unified

If you do not unify the advertisement and the content, Adsense advertisement floats, it does not blend in with the contents, since it becomes the advertisement rolling out at all, in this case, the click rate (CTR) falls.

Although it is very basic, there are many people who are not quite able to do so, so I'd like to be careful here.

Since it seems that it is difficult to produce an image as it is said to bring unity to advertisements and contents, please refer to this article .

In addition, this duplicates what I first explained, but in the end Adsense will be less likely to be clicked unless ads matching the content of the blog are displayed.

Although it will be an extreme story, it will not be clicked even if advertisements for men like golf or fishing are displayed on diet blogs targeting women, are not they? (It will not be 0, but ... ...) In order

to monetize blogs with Adsense, you have to make diet type advertisements display for diet type blogs.

Regardless of how adequate the place is put, the click rate (CTR) will go down unless the matching advertisement is displayed properly, so that the articles to be created are displayed with a targeted advertisement, the articles to be created follow the theme of the blog It is necessary to write.

I am researching by looking at a lot of blogs and sites from my usual days, but it is quite interesting because I truly adhere to various advertisements.

Blog that sticks solidly in three places from what is affixed to only one place with Dawn.

To the extent that I mistakenly mistake content, things that are blended into the blog vary widely. <A I = 12> So, I think that we can get results as soon as we can tackle with a royal road method, but as we gain experience to some extent, we will improve our CTR by repeatedly devising and researching ourselves I think that it is better to verify the method. However it is because access and income occurred to some extent. Regardless of what kind of verification we do, there is no data to compare before income has occurred, so there is no specification for ingenuity. In the stage where there is income only about 1,000 Dollar per month, it is slightly nonsense that I am worrying about "How to paste the click rate increases"? It is good to worry about it, so it is good to decide the theme of blogs first, write articles, and go through the work that directly leads to revenue break through 1500 Dollar a month with Adsense It can be said to be a short cut .

Summary


I've written so far, but in fact the schema earned with Adsense is really simple .

Determine the blog theme
launched a blog, write informative articles for visitors
informative articles pile come to be able to attract customers in the long tail keyword
revenue generation


Is there any other income style that is so simple and easy to understand?

First of all, if you are immersed in the work that applies to the formula above, it will lead to breaking through 1500 Dollar a month at the fastest speed.

So it is very important to keep writing good articles properly on the premise that no access will be gathered at all for the first 3 months.

Even if you write an article, there is a possibility that your heart will be broken if you do not have access, but whether you can survive here or not can be said to be the key to success.

Anyway, if you move your hands and continue your work for a couple of months, you can see your own way of doing things and directions.

It is only good to stop it if you think that it is not suitable for you, if you feel somewhat like a bang, then do not start late at first, so do not think too much at first as much as you like Why do not you start blogging with themes, subjects of interest?

It would be greatly appreciated if it could be referenced above.
[right-side]

Because some readers of this blog think that they want to operate blogs and want to earn extra income google adsense tips for bloggers, adsense tips and tricks 2016, google adsense earning tricks free adsense tips and tricks 2015, get adsense account, adsense tricks 2016, adsense tips 2016, adsense for search