Finally I could go through the AdSense review and ads started to appear on this blog.
(The reason I finally declined because I was hitting the review for one month when I was using Hatena Blog.
While looking at adsense judging whether it is a trick to go through the adsense review, I've seen a variety of information that is somewhat different in nuance or a completely different thing, but there are many unreliable information I realized that I passed the examination.
Let me introduce the way I was able to pass the adsense review by comparing it with the information on the net.
At the time I applied, I used images for all 5 articles. The movie is zero.
I pasted an eye catch image on all articles and one piece of screenshot for one article.
Perhaps the most frequently seen tips on passing adsense is with respect to "use of images".
In other words, it is highly unlikely that using "using images" is not good, but if it is about eye catch images it means no problem at all .
Even if you use images, you will see some reports that passed the review.
People who have received e-mails whose content of improvement has been noted since they failed to judge adsense in the first place are obvious, you do not say a word "Please do not use images, movies".
Since we applied for this time with zero internal / external links, we do not know exactly the influence of link pasting.
However, when I was falling for the review on the Hatena blog, I used internal and external links with images as well.
Perhaps it should avoid excessive use ?
There are a lot of ambiguities about the number of articles, the number of characters, and the frequency of updating on the net, such as the number of articles required is 5 or 10, the number of characters is 500, 800, 1000 or 1000, every day should be updated.
For reference, the contents at the time when this blog was able to pass the examination are as follows.
But I was able to pass through which I passed.
These are good with respect to what is being stated as a "guide" to the last, but it is not good with regard to the content clearly stating "no good".
In addition to the above, I would like to introduce "what I actually did and what I did well".
I wanted to say that one thing I thought was not "Do not do better" as a search result, but I thought that "To not do" is too much.
Also I can see the contents of "If you want absolutely go through this", but I can apply for adsense as many times as possible, so I think that such a one-time style of misunderstanding is wrong.
I wanted to introduce " actual experience " in this article because many content such as self-judgment self-judgment and other people's information cited all around is on the market .
It is surprisingly simple to introduce tips and cautions, but few are actually introducing the contents that I went to go through.
I'm not an employee of Google, so I think it would be better to introduce what I actually did than introduce tips and caveats.
I do not want you to be bothered by bothering your head according to the information circulating on the net to write articles.
Well now, the first advertisement can be posted and motivation to blogs is insanely expensive.
[right-side]
(The reason I finally declined because I was hitting the review for one month when I was using Hatena Blog.
While looking at adsense judging whether it is a trick to go through the adsense review, I've seen a variety of information that is somewhat different in nuance or a completely different thing, but there are many unreliable information I realized that I passed the examination.
- It is better not to do ~ "◯"
- ~ Do not do "×"
Let me introduce the way I was able to pass the adsense review by comparing it with the information on the net.
Use of images is OK
At the time I applied, I used images for all 5 articles. The movie is zero.
I pasted an eye catch image on all articles and one piece of screenshot for one article.
Perhaps the most frequently seen tips on passing adsense is with respect to "use of images".
- Do not use images "x"
- It is better not to use images "△"
- It is better not to use a lot of images "◯"
In other words, it is highly unlikely that using "using images" is not good, but if it is about eye catch images it means no problem at all .
Even if you use images, you will see some reports that passed the review.
People who have received e-mails whose content of improvement has been noted since they failed to judge adsense in the first place are obvious, you do not say a word "Please do not use images, movies".
Use of internal and external links is △
Since we applied for this time with zero internal / external links, we do not know exactly the influence of link pasting.
However, when I was falling for the review on the Hatena blog, I used internal and external links with images as well.
Perhaps it should avoid excessive use ?
Number of articles, number of characters, frequency of updating, etc.
There are a lot of ambiguities about the number of articles, the number of characters, and the frequency of updating on the net, such as the number of articles required is 5 or 10, the number of characters is 500, 800, 1000 or 1000, every day should be updated.
For reference, the contents at the time when this blog was able to pass the examination are as follows.
- The total number of articles is "5"
- The average number of characters is "1600"
- I have not renewed every day
But I was able to pass through which I passed.
These are good with respect to what is being stated as a "guide" to the last, but it is not good with regard to the content clearly stating "no good".
Other · Points that are likely to be seen in the examination
In addition to the above, I would like to introduce "what I actually did and what I did well".
- All original contents
- Installation of the Global Navigation Menu
- No affiliate links other than adsense at all
- Describe the publisher information / contact information
I wanted to say that one thing I thought was not "Do not do better" as a search result, but I thought that "To not do" is too much.
Also I can see the contents of "If you want absolutely go through this", but I can apply for adsense as many times as possible, so I think that such a one-time style of misunderstanding is wrong.
I wanted to introduce " actual experience " in this article because many content such as self-judgment self-judgment and other people's information cited all around is on the market .
It is surprisingly simple to introduce tips and cautions, but few are actually introducing the contents that I went to go through.
I'm not an employee of Google, so I think it would be better to introduce what I actually did than introduce tips and caveats.
I do not want you to be bothered by bothering your head according to the information circulating on the net to write articles.
Well now, the first advertisement can be posted and motivation to blogs is insanely expensive.
[right-side]